Valhalla Asset Recovery


+1(770) 250-4949

Email Us

Our Process

Step 1

After your house or the house of your relative has been foreclosed, our specialists identify the amount of overage that is available.

Step 2

We use public records, google records, government databases, and skip trace tools to identify you as the rightful claimant for surplus funds.

Step 3

After a free consultation, you sign an agreement which allows us to process the claim at no upfront or out-of-pocket cost to you.

Step 4

We locate and petition the institution where your funds are being held.

Step 5

And that's it! We disburse the funds as agreed upon within a few days of successful completion of the claim retrieval.